Saturday, July 20, 2024

The hot one #tl016

 The hot one

#tl015

Hello fellow wanderers ✋
At first, I wasn't really planning on walking today.
The weather is extremely hot (37 Celsius) and I'm not feeling really great.
However, going outside, it did seem like a waste to not do something, I knew this time the path would take me through a beautiful area.
soooo, I did go πŸ’ͺand even though struggling a little bit... I did manage 10000 steps.As said this time our path leads us through a very popular walking area called overasseltse- haterse vennen.
You can take different routes around this area and I highly recommend you spend some time here.
It really is beautifull.
Having been here before [many times actually] I could really focus on the airborne path and for once... I actually found a lot of signs showing you where to go.
and wow, this really is the best part of the journey yet. AMAZING.
loved it so much... and it was so secluded.
birds chirping, nature all around you, almost no other people...
LOVED IT! πŸ’–πŸ’–
I'm so curious about what else we will encounter on this journey. Have any of you walked this path yet?
Is there any information missing that you would like to have? please let me know!
Until next time....Happy trails!
πŸ‘‹

 



 

the full trip picture is unavailable
sorry

     
Quick Stats:


πŸ“…
20-7-2024
πŸ—’ 2.92 km
⏲58 minutes
πŸ‘£3962 steps
⛿ 3.0 km/u

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment