Monday, April 13, 2026

The suprising one #tl035

St. Jansberg
TravelLog 35
 

πŸŽ™podcast | πŸ“±komoot

A Surprise I Didn’t See Coming 🌿✨

Hello, fellow Wanderers! ✋
I know I’ve been saying for a couple of blogs now that I’ll explain why things have been a bit slow lately and I promise that update will come. I’m just struggling to find the right words.
So until then… I’ve got a good one for you. Because OMG.

Have you ever had one of those days where you’re like, “Let’s just go, get through it,” and it ends up surprising you in all the best ways?
That was this trip for me.
That whole morning, I was stuck in that in-between feeling—wanting to go somewhere, but also wanting to do nothing at all. A lot of the trips I’ve saved are quite far away, and I just wasn’t up for that long of a drive.
So, Komoot saved me again πŸ˜† and off I went.

First Impressions 🌞🌿

Immediately upon arriving, it felt like I was in a completely different country. I don’t know why, but there were all these cute restaurants and terraces, already filled with people enjoying the sun that had finally decided to make an appearance.
From where I parked, it’s a short walk to the start of the trail. But once you cross the busy road and step into the forest, you’re immediately greeted by a beautiful sight.
This entire trail is accompanied by small streams and larger lake-like waters, which makes it feel calm and refreshing right from the start.
And honestly? Right away I was like: “Let’s go.”

A Fairytale Feeling 🌲✨

It was exactly what I needed, and I already know I want to bring friends and family here to explore it more.
You get amazing views, forest paths, and scenery that changes with almost every turn. Sometimes it genuinely felt like I was walking through a fairytale forest.
The low sun definitely helped create that atmosphere, but there’s just something about this place. It surprised me in the best way and quietly found a place in my heart.
It’s also a great spot for a jog—the paths are safe, accessible, and easy to follow.

Final Thoughts 🌿

➕ Beautiful, ever-changing scenery
➕ Peaceful water elements along the trail
➕ Easy and accessible paths
➖ Starting area can feel a bit busy

Have you ever stepped onto a trail and just felt that "click"
like the place was waiting for you to find it? That’s exactly what this spot did to my heart.
I’m so curious, where is that one place for you? 
Whether it's right here in this area or a hidden gem somewhere else, share your experiences below. 
Let's swap some inspiration.
I honestly love hearing where your wandering takes you! πŸ’¬


Until next time,
Happy wandering πŸ‘‹✨

 



 


 

 Quick Stats:

πŸ‡΅ Muldershofweg
πŸ“…11-04-2026
πŸ—’ 10.07 km
⏲2u45m
πŸ‘£14916 steps
α¨’ 127 m
⛿ 4.4 km/u
♡ 130 bpm
technical
πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ (2/5)
experience
πŸŽ’
πŸŽ’πŸŽ’πŸŽ’ (4/5)

 
Community links

πŸŽ™podcast
πŸ“Ό
trail video
-----
πŸ“±komoot page
πŸ’»
instagram
🌐
maps view
-----
πŸ“ŽGPX file 

 



 


 


 


 


 


 

-


No comments:

Post a Comment