|
Yes, yes, yes! Another adventure awaits! ✨👟 Hello, fellow Wanderers! ✋ The weather has finally decided to cooperate—no sunshine just yet, but at least no rain! So, off we went on another exploration, and this time, it was all about discovering a new trail at my beloved Posbank! 🌿🏞️ If you’ve been following along, you’ll know how much I love this stunning nature reserve. In a previous post, I shared how I’ve visited Posbank countless times but hadn’t really taken the time to dive deep into its trails. Well, after walking the last route three times (once to explore, again to map it properly, and a final time to film 📹), I figured it was time to switch things up and try out a new path that had been calling my name! We kicked things off at the same starting point—Pavilion de Posbank, the cozy little restaurant perched on the hill. But instead of taking the familiar route, we crossed to the other side of the road and immediately found ourselves greeted by jaw-dropping views of the national park. It felt like nature itself was welcoming us with open arms. 💛 One of my favorite things about this trail? You can actually see where you're headed as the path winds through the rolling hills ahead of you. There’s something so satisfying about knowing you’ll be following such a scenic route—it keeps you excited for every step! Now, compared to the last trail, this one doesn’t offer as many landscape changes, but trust me—the views alone make up for it. The vast openness, the golden hills stretching endlessly, the dreamy, panoramic scenery… I swear, every time I come here, it feels like stepping into another world. 🌄💕 For most of the walk, you have this incredible sweeping view on your right as the trail gradually ascends. Eventually, you’ll stumble upon a rather quirky house (still haven’t figured out what exactly it is—anyone know? 🤔). From there, a charming set of stairs leads you down into a more wooded area, adding a refreshing contrast to the open hills. It’s a subtle but lovely change that makes the walk even more enjoyable. And now for the absolute highlight—🐴🐑 wild horses and sheep! As I climbed back up one of the hills, I was lucky enough to spot some of these beauties grazing peacefully. These moments always feel so special—getting to see wildlife just doing their thing, completely undisturbed. It’s little encounters like this that make hikes truly unforgettable. 💛 For those wondering—this route doesn’t overlap with my previous one, meaning if you’re up for a longer trek, you could totally combine the two! Distance-wise, it’s manageable, and you’d get to experience the best of both worlds. So, have you walked either of these trails? Or thinking about tackling one soon? Let me know—I’d love to hear your thoughts or help out with any questions! 😊 Until next time, happy wandering! 👋✨
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment