Thursday, May 22, 2025

Conquest of the N70 #tl025

Conquest of the N70
#TravelLog 025



Conquering the N70: A Hike to Remember! ⛰️πŸ’ͺ

Hello, fellow Wanderers! ✋
I honestly don’t know whether to cheer in victory or collapse in exhaustion after this one. πŸ˜… This trail was brutal, but also an incredibly rewarding experience. It was a huge reminder of how much progress I still need to make if I ever want to tackle the legendary StauSeeSteig—but hey, one step at a time, right?

The Challenge: The Infamous N70 🌲⛰️

The N70 trail can be started from multiple locations, but I chose to begin at the pancake restaurant ‘De Heksendans’—which, in hindsight, was probably a mistake. πŸ˜‚ Why? Because the moment you step onto the trail, it’s clear this is not going to be an easy stroll.

The hike immediately throws you down a steep slope into a narrow forest path… only to make you climb right back up again. And guess what? This isn’t just a one-time challenge—it continues for the entire 14 kilometers. πŸ’¦πŸ˜°

By the time we hit the 10 km mark, I was done. My legs were screaming, my energy was drained, and I just wanted to go home. But somehow, I found the strength to keep going—taking extra deep breaths, stopping more often than usual, and pushing through every aching step.

Was It Worth It? 1000% YES! 😍
Now that I’m back home, I can confidently say… I’m SO glad I didn’t quit! The trail is absolutely stunning, and despite the struggle, I know I’ll be back for another round.

✨ What makes this trail special?
✔️ The challenge—a true test of endurance! πŸ’ͺ
✔️ Historic spots, charming houses, and cute farms along the way. 🏑
✔️ One moment, you’re deep in a dense forest; the next, you’re walking through vast meadows or taking in a breathtaking city view. πŸŒΏπŸŒ†

This hike is a must-do for anyone who loves a good challenge and stunning scenery. If you’re looking for a trail that will push you to your limits while rewarding you with incredible views, this one’s for you!

Would I Do It Again?
Absolutely. Stronger, better prepared, and ready to enjoy it even more! πŸ’ͺ

Until next time
happy wandering! πŸ‘‹✨


 






 



  Quick Stats:

πŸ“…08-03-2025
πŸ—’ 14.78 km
⏲4u16m
πŸ‘£23618 steps
⛿ 3.3 km/u
♡ 163 bpm

[gpx file/ map]

 


 


 


 


 

 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment