Wednesday, June 29, 2022

On the road again!

 

 TravelLog
#002

 


So the last trip went alright. It was a nice short trip. However, I never reached the destination I had in mind. Turned out... me and google maps are having communication difficulties XD

[in other words... I'm an idiot].

This time though, we made it! it was funny.. I was stopping to take pictures from the dyke and saw all these people cycling with blow-up stuff for the water. Turned out, I was heading in the same direction. The thing I love the most, already, about the trips is how much I get to see and learn about stuff that's so close to my home. Like people using the water to swimm, actually swimm, I didn't even know it was possible here... but I'm definitely returning on a hot summer day!.

It was fun and amazing!


 

 


 

         ETA 15 minutes - Speed16 km/h

 


 


 


 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment