Despite the fact, I'm still really tired. Don't know what is wrong but my energy seems to be down the drain. I was very excited to get back on the bike.
this time, the road I was going to take, would lead me to somewhere I have never been which is so cool.
In the beginning, I was pretty bored, cycling through small streets with only houses on both sides and stores. but after about 10 minutes we were out of the village and onto this beautiful country road. it was beautiful. Big open spaces, farms all around the road, and cute B&Bs. At one point I actually saw this wooden house on a pole, it was a small library with books. I have never seen something like that before. Only on the tv-show Chesapeake Shore.
The surroundings of the castle were serene and beautiful. Unfortunately, I couldn't get inside as it was closed but I will definitely be returning. There are a lot of walking trails around the castle and a small forest.. enough to explore.
Despite my low energy, I'm glad I made the trip. I maybe should have just taken a bit more time to relax in between. Sit down somewhere and read a little.
Note to self, bring a blanket or something to sit on. I do recommend checking this place out. It is very cute and beautifull
No comments:
Post a Comment