I wish...
|
|
Soooooo, little update.. However, in this post, I just wanted to put down some thoughts for the future. Bikes I'm looking at, stuff I might be interested in buying. I love love love the colors on the magnetic... so cool. And the pricy is very cheap. However, I would need to do a lot of work on the bike. I would need to install lights, a baggage carrier, mudguards, bottle holders.. and more. Besides the work [which would be cool to do] I have my doubts about the brand, I have never seen it before and don't know anything about them. Which I find scary. Now the Koga would need no work! but is very pricey. The only thing I dislike [a little bit] is the color. The rest I absolutely adore. However, for the price, I would have to be very sure I'm gonna keep up with the cycling. It would be a cool gift to myself if I can keep the cycling up [and I would have to keep it up for a year before I have the money]. Another plus is, that I could actually go to a store to see how the bicycle fits. It comes in different frame sizes, which come in very handy for me as I'm really short. I was looking at this bag set. They look cool and it seems like you would have a lot of storage. And the reviews seem to be very solid. Definitely, something I'm going to keep in mind. Not going to buy them yet though. The plan is definitely going to be to save up, train myself and take my time. Eventually, I'm hoping to be able to plan a small cycling trip. Starting from home and then maybe cycle for 3 or 4 hours a day to a hotel/ b&b. Then at my last destination, I might stay a while and then ask a friend or family to drive me home. That's what I'm hoping to work up to. I think it would be fun and unique to see the Netherlands that way. I'm already loving what I've done so far and those were only small trips. I can't even imagine how it would feel to cycle for a week through the country. |
-



No comments:
Post a Comment