Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Hello World.. #tl005

 

Gardens of Appeltern
#tl005

"The journey is more important than the destination"

it’s a quote that perfectly fits the journey I took today.
This one was by far the most beautiful trip I took. I loved it.
It took me through so many cute and pretty backroads. Farms all around it and almost no cars. It was so serene.
I felt so blessed to be living in this beautiful country. I even asked myself what more would you want? there were animals around me, open spaces, and water.. It was amazing.

The road led to a dyke.. which is always fun to drive on because of the view I can’t tell you how many cute birds I saw, sheep and a couple of herons? and when we got off, it got interesting. Google told me to go left after crossing a bridge buuuuuttt there was no road haha XD

So that was fun.
We did end up finding our destination and the gardens were cute but not really my thing. If you love flowers or looking for inspiration for your garden you might want to check it out. There is a lot to see and to buy.

For me… the road was more interesting.

 




 

 ETA 34 minutes - Distance 11.4 km - Speed unknown


 


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment