Saturday, June 22, 2024

Sunset beauty #tl011

 Loonse Waard

#tl011


The weather has been beautifull this week ๐ŸŒž making it easier to plan some new trips.
Now in the past we have been to the Loonse Waard before, well sort of, we saw a small part of it and I did went back once for a swimm. But today was gonna be a bit different.
I wanted to see this "island" that was in the middle and decided to head there a little before sunset.

And wow, the place did not dissapoint!
It wasn't the easiest walk, as there was a lot of uneven/unstable ground but when you get down, a little more to the lake it becomes a little bit easier to walk.
I sort of followed the trail left by the animals and omg...
you should deffinitly come here if you are ever in the neighbourhood.
I know I will deffinitaly will be returning.





 


 


 


 




 

 


 


 


 


 

 


 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment