Saturday, July 6, 2024

what's this!? #tl012


History now!

#tl012


 Soooo the last couple of trips we circled around the river Maas.
And I can tell you... we're not done yet!!
There are so many routes and things to discover here and the surroundings are just absolutley stunning.
I hope you are enjoying it a bit as well, If you do, please let me know!
Because after today.... I know we are not even close to done with this area.๐Ÿ’•

Today was a hard one though.
I woke up feeling extremely off, tired, headache just not in great shape.
However I pulled myself together and after a struggling bike ride back to the area. [with extreme winds... I think it was code orange today].
I slowly started picking up from my trip last time and slowly even the sun seemed to come out.
The temperatur was amazing! not to cold and not to hot. I dont know about you guys but I underperforme when it's hot.
I made my way over the bridge and found this statue with flags surrounding it. It was another honary statue for the heroes of ww2 and a little bit further a sign was place about a trip we will be taking in the future! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’•
This is gonna be so interesting and amazing!
Can't wait.
For today I just continued my journey on the dyke enjoying the sight.
I hope you guys are here for the adventure as well!

                                                    untill next time!


 




                                                    Quick stats
  
                    9190 stappen    -    6.62 km        -    137 minutes

 


 


 


 


 


 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment