Wednesday, March 5, 2025

Forest to Forest #tl024

Forest to Forest
#TravelLog 24

An Unexpected Adventure: From Railways to Rolling Landscapes 🚶‍♂️🌿

Hello, fellow Wanderers! ✋

Today’s walk started with a simple goal: hit 15 kilometers again. It had been a while since I last walked that distance, so I wasn’t expecting much—just a solid workout, a bit of fresh air, and some time to clear my mind. But, as always… nothing ever goes exactly as planned. 😂
What started as a routine walk turned into an incredible adventure, filled with unexpected beauty and variety at every turn.

From Railways to Rustic Roads 🚂🌳

The journey began with a peaceful stroll alongside the railway, following the tracks as they led me out of the small town. Before long, I found myself turning onto an adorable provincial road, the kind that looks like it belongs in a countryside postcard. The transition from urban scenery to rolling landscapes, dense forests, and charming farmsteads was seamless.
The further I walked, the more the landscape kept changing—one moment, I was surrounded by towering trees; the next, I was admiring vast open fields with grazing animals. I honestly loved every single minute of it!

Quaint Discoveries Along the Way 🏡✨

As I made my way through the countryside, I stumbled upon some hidden gems:
✔️ A picturesque windmill, standing proudly against the sky. 🌀
✔️ A stunning lake, its still waters mirroring the trees around it. 🌊
✔️ Charming farmhouses, each with its own unique character, making me feel like I had stepped into a storybook. 🏡
These little moments made the walk so much more special than I expected!

A Few Things to Keep in Mind ⚠️

🚗 Some parts of the trail require walking alongside relatively busy roads, so I’d definitely recommend doing this walk during the daytime for safety.
🌲 The forests along the route can be quite dense, adding a magical (but slightly eerie) feel—probably not the best place to wander after dark unless you enjoy spooky adventures. 😂

Would I Do This Walk Again?

Absolutely! I’m already planning to revisit this trail to explore even more of what it has to offer. There were a few spots I didn’t get the chance to fully take in, and I’d love to slow down and soak up the scenery even more next time.

Until then,
happy wandering! 👋✨


 


 


  
Quick Stats:

📅05-03-2025
🗒 16.79 km
⏲4u2m
👣25398 steps
⛿ 3.7 km/u
[GPX file]

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment