|
Hello fellow Wanderers! π It’s been a while since I’ve gone on a longer walk, but I’m finally getting back into it—slowly building up the kilometers again during training. My daily goal has always been 10,000 steps (around 6–7 km), and today, for the first time in about three months, I pushed myself past that goal on a brand-new exploratory walk! Now, I won’t say today’s walk took me past breathtaking landscapes or secluded nature spots (which I usually love), but it still turned out to be an unexpected little adventure. My original plan? Walk to a nearby lake, enjoy some quiet time, and then head back. Reality? Not quite. ππ
I made it to the road leading to the lake, with about 15 minutes left to go, when I started feeling a bit off. I knew that if I kept pushing forward, I’d completely drain myself on the way back—not exactly the best idea. So, I switched things up and turned away from my original plan. And here’s where things got interesting… Instead of the lake, I stumbled upon this quirky little trail running parallel to the train tracks, leading me straight back to the town center. ππΏ It was completely unexpected but surprisingly beautiful in its own unique way! The kind of place that makes you stop and appreciate the little surprises that come with wandering. I’m so happy I found this path, and I’ll definitely be revisiting it again. Proof that sometimes, the best adventures come when you go off-plan! Until next time—happy trails! πΆ♂️✨π
|
No comments:
Post a Comment